Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Something Yum!



I'm alive, I promise! It's been a busy week. Last week on Tuesday my manager at BN told me that they were allowing people to request shifts that week in order to make hours. I wasn't scheduled to work until Saturday due to school and so requested off on Saturday. On Thursday afternoon after class I headed to Tuscaloosa and surprised David with a milkshake. It was a wonderful weekend. We got to hang out most of the day of Friday and for a few hours on Saturday before the wedding he had to shoot. On Saturday afternoon I headed to Sylacauga to see my dad for Father's Day. I had to be back on Sunday for work at 1 but it was good to be home for a little while. My mom cooked pizza Saturday....

BBQ and Cheese

My mom then taught me how to make one of  David's favorite desserts...
Blueberry Trifle



I want one of these! 



The final product! Hooray!


2 comments:

  1. To be clear, the wonderful suprise was my beautiful fiancée showing up at my house, not the milkshake. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be clear, the wonderful suprise was my beautiful fiancée showing up at my house, not the milkshake. :-)

    ReplyDelete