Thursday, June 28, 2012

Summertime


What a busy week it's been! My mom came this weekend and we registered at Belk and Williams Sonoma. To see our registry, you just go to the perspective site, go to the Wedding Registry and search by either my name or David's name. Next weekend David and I are going to register at some more places such as Target and Bed, Bath & Beyond. 

I brought Mom home and while I'm here, Toris car is in the shop because the air went out. Yesterday we went to our friend's, the McDaniels, house. Bethany's mother-in-law, Mrs. Jane, was at the McDaniel's to make a wreath for the Vaughn's annual Forth of July gathering.
 Here is their super cute, pinteresting wreath:





Here's a quick bit of summertime fun:


3 comments:

  1. I think you should post more pictures of those kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She IS pretty cute in pigtails. I like seeing pictures made with your new awesome camera!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't take these actually. We had to leave before the last star went on to put those kids to bed. Mrs. Debra took these I think.

      Delete