Monday, September 3, 2012

Surpise!

Hello! This is going to be a super short update.

I realize it's been way too long- perhaps a theme of this blog for this busy time. As of two weeks ago, I am officially living in Tuscaloosa. While all of my stuff is still in Nashville (as we figure out an inexpensive way to bring it all back), I am here. Barnes and Noble transferred me here and so in a few minutes I'm heading in for my second shift. The Lord has been good to not only bless me instantly with a job, but it looks like some weeks I'll even have more hours than I had in Brentwood.

Over the past two weeks I have found myself very busy. I'm still in school and have one class that I'll have to travel back to every couple of weeks to turn things in. This is possible because of David. He is allowing me to use his computer- which now has my animation program on it and his car to travel back when I need to. It is so good to be back and involved with Open Door. So far I have not only been able to attend church and Bible Study there again but also help out with a couple of things here and there.

On the wedding front, Lynn and I have been working out and getting in shape. Last week I went to Sylacauga at the beginning of the week and my mom, Bethany and I sat down and planned out decorations for the reception and on Wednesday my mom and I went shopping for some Bridesmaids gifts and the scrapbooking materials needed to make my Wedding Book.

So, there's a quick update on my life, and hopefully I'll get some pictures up soon. I must say, it's pretty fun living in the same town as David again!

Roll Tide.

No comments:

Post a Comment