Wednesday, February 6, 2013

So Here's the Thing...


So here's the thing....

You know how sometimes in life you say, "Hey, I think I'll blog through the next few months," but then you go to your blog and the last entry was posted September 3 and it's now February? That might have happened to me. I definitely wanted to blog as I planned the wedding but to think that I'd have time to do anything outside of eat, sleep, drive, work, school and plan was perhaps a little ambitious. From around September/October right up until two weeks before the wedding my schedule consisted of:

Sunday Night- Tuesday Afternoon: Nashville for class Monday and Tuesday 
Tuesday Night- Friday Evening: Tuscaloosa for work Wednesday, Thursday and Friday at Arts 'N Autism
Friday Night- Sunday Night: Sylacauga for wedding planning with my mom.

My final projects for last quarter were actually due the week of the wedding but I turned them in the week before- I have no idea how I even got them done. As far as school is concerned I just have my two senior projects which are both due in March and then I'm done. I don't have class anymore- HOORAY!

As far as the wedding goes- well, it was a success :) We are married and I loved every minute of our wonderful wedding! We are so blessed and are so thankful for everyone who made our day so special!

These are some of our photographer's pictures:

All the girls! So grateful for each of these girls and their willingness to be a part of the wedding and for their place in my life!

The Colonel and the Mrs. 
My lovely parents celebrated 30 years in November!


Each of the flowers were made by Mom, Bethany and I, but mostly Mom. That's 13 bridesmaid bouquets, my bouquet, the throw away, two grandmothers, two mothers and 14 boutonnieres, all handmade. 


Our first look

My cousin, Lynn, also took a bunch of pictures throughout the day. We were very grateful. It was only right, she has taken pictures of our entire relationship so far.

JB was super bm during the reception. She followed me around with food and drink. Gotta love my 2. 

I LOVE this picture. 


We haven't gotten all of our photographer's pictures yet, but he has given us a fair few. From what we've seen, we are so very pleased. He did a beautiful job!






So there it is. We're official. 






         From this:                                                                    


To this:







Have a lovely day!


1 comment:

  1. Hooray for the updated blog! I love the new name, and the pictures are beautiful. Sweet David love you so. That last picture was precious.

    ReplyDelete